Visit the presenter tips page for information on how to make your presentation better then ever.
This year PLM World has defined 3 primary tracks/audience to help tailor your presentation and to help attendees get the most out of their experience:
Deployment Excellence, Business Process Improvements,User Experience
Upload your Presentations
You can view and upload your presentations by:
- Logging into PLM World http://www.plmworld.org/l/li/
- Go to your profile by scrolling over the “My Options> My Profile” on the top right
- From here choose the “My Presentations” button on the right tool bar
- Click the name of the presentation
- On the right click Edit Files to upload your presentaiton file
Presentation topics include but are not limited to:
- User success stories
- Applications of Siemens PLM products within your company
- Tips and Techniques
- Best Practices and Lessons learned
- Implementation techniques and experience
- Integration with other design tools in your company
- Design collaboration using Siemens PLM products
- Process improvements
- Documenting Designs in 3D
PLM World approved presenter template in MS PowerPoint (click here to download template).
Roundtable Facilitator Sample Scribe Sheet.
Please be sure to consult the Presenter Guidelines for details about preparing your presentations.