Velocity Series Connection
2012 VELOCITY SERIES CONNECTION
Featuring Solid Edge
Monday, May 7th – Wednesday, May 9th
Las Vegas, NV
The Velocity Series Connection brings together Solid Edge, Femap, Teamcenter Express, and CAM Express users to learn how to best leverage the products they are using today, as well as expand their knowledge about other ways to make their business more successful. This year’s focus will be on Solid Edge ST4 with some glimpses of what is coming this summer in ST5.
- Hands on training on Solid Edge
- Technical sessions for Solid Edge, Solid Edge applications, and Teamcenter Express products
- Networking opportunities with Velocity Series development and product managers as well as other users
The 3-day technical session portion of the conference held Mon. – Wed. has been specially designed for customers who want to learn the most they can in a very short time, allowing them to quickly return to business. In three short days you’ll be able to increase your product skills and improve your productivity within your organization. In addition to the Velocity Series, the overall conference of PLM Connection provides many evening activities, networking opportunities, and the ability to expand your knowledge of the Siemens portfolio.
The Velocity Series Connection will focus more intensively on training, both on Solid Edge and the other Velocity Series products. User sessions will provide key tips to help you be successful.
The following are some highlighted topics that will prove valuable to many users:
- Solid Edge with synchronous technology
- Training will be focused on how synchronous technology and many other tools in Solid Edge can be applied to increase your design productivity
- Solid Edge Simulation
- Learn how you as a design engineer can use Solid Edge Simulation, the easy-to-use FEA functionality embedded inside Solid Edge and based on proven Femap
- Solid Edge product data management
- Get the latest updates on your data management alternatives from Solid Edge Insight to Solid Edge Embedded Client and Teamcenter Express.
- Velocity Series product updates
Sessions covering Femap for FEA, Teamcenter Express for cPDM and CAM Express for NC programming will round out the Velocity sessions this year.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Program leaders
- Functional department:
- Engineering / product development
- Tooling and production
- Siemens Partners
- Siemens Partners who are responsible for selling and supporting the Velocity Series are invited to join their customers at the Velocity Series Connection.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS & SUGGESTIONS
Question or Comments?
Please Contact email@example.com