Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception, through design and manufacture, to service and disposal. Siemens PLM Software offers the following new webcasts to help in your steps to improve PLM at your company.
NX Nastran / NX CAE Solutions Forum - shock response with NX response simulation
August 15 & October 17, 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Shock spectrum simulation (also referred to as the response spectrum method) is a simplified method for performing transient dynamic analysis on structures without having to perform costly time domain integrations. It is often used for analyzing the response to earthquake or blast loads. This shock spectrum method has been implemented in NXTM response simulation and its usage will be explained and demonstrated in this presentation.
- Siemens development presentation: “Shock response with NX response simulation”
- Customer presentation: Ten Tech LLC Engineering Services, “How to perform shock & DDAM analysis using NX Nastran and NX Response Simulation”
Mobilize your product knowledge to win more Engineer-to-Order business
August 22, 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Join Jim Brown, President of Tech Clarity, Bob Mattern, Team Leader, Engineering Services, at Babcock & Wilcox, and Brian Grogan, Director of RulestreamTM Product at Siemens PLM Software as they discuss proposal lead time compression, error reduction, margin variance and other requirements, best practices and industry insights in the world of Engineer-to-Order (ETO).
Essentials in excellence in automotive process management
September 5, 2 p.m. (Eastern)
Take the next step to get started making smarter decisions. See for yourself how the Teamcenter® portfolio brings together your company’s product and process knowledge, so you can take control of the product lifecycle, reduce costs and maximize productivity.
Below are unique opportunities for software trials and online training.
Feel the power of NX CAE
Fridays through September 13, 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Take a closer look at NX CAE and learn how to use it by joining live webinars. Register once for access to all sessions and their replays. The next four topics are:
- August 16: mesh quality and post processing
- August 23: advanced connections techniques
- August 30 - Response Simulation
- September 6 - Model Correlation and Update
NX for manufacturing tech tips
Every other Tuesday, July 16 through September 24, 12 noon (Eastern)
Take a closer look at specific CAM, CMM inspection and CAM data management capabilities with NX - and learn how to use them by joining live 20-minute webinar demonstrations. Register once for access to all sessions and their replays. The topics in the next 30 days are:
- August 13: how to build your own machine tool models for NC simulation
- August 27: how to customize NX CAM’s machine tool simulation
- September 10: Get familiar with the CMM Operation Navigator
And you might also find valuable these on-demand webinars (available immediately):
- Getting productive with imported geometry
- Essentials for excellence in automotive manufacturing
- Essentials for excellence in automotive design and engineering
Siemens PLM Software provides the webinars calendar every two weeks. For a complete list of events, including on-demand webinars, visit the Siemens PLM Software Events Web Page.
Email Siemens PLM Software
or call 1-800-498-5351.