PLM World Member,
This notice is to inform you that the by-laws of PLM World have changed to adhere to current law practices and to meet our changing business needs.
- Clarifying that PLM World, Inc. is a taxable nonprofit organization.
- Separating members into three new categories: Users, Partners and Siemens.
- Revising board positions to share the strategic direction of PL M World.
- Enhanced the ability of the board to create and manage Committees.
- Numerous other small changes as requested by our legal team.
In accordance with ARTICLE VIII of the current bylaws, this email/webpage, and links to the current and revised bylaw documents, serves as the required notice to the general membership at least 45 days prior to accepting these bylaws as revised.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to anyone on the Board of Directors for more discussion.