Opening Night Welcome Reception
We are happy to announce that our Opening Night Welcome reception will be hosted at Disney’s Epcot Center. Come enjoy the “Imagineering” atmosphere at Epcot as you network with peers from across our industries. After the fireworks display, the Test Track will be open solely to PLM World Attendees so you can get some idea what it is like at my company. For decades Disney has encourage all of us to imagine the future. We will spend the rest of the week debating, exploring, and discovering actual ways to realize products.
-Community Director, Craig Brown, General Motors
- Disneyworld ShowPlace Pavilion
- Departing promptly at 7 p.m. from Rosen Shingle Creek Panzacola Foyer.
- Please note: Disney does not allow personal transportation to this event. You must arrive by group bus.
7 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Appetizers and cash bar at an exclusive back stage location inside Epcot
- Fireworks presented by Siemens
- Design your own Virtual Custom Concept Vehicle at the Test Track, Presented by Chevrolet
- Buckle up in a 6-passenger simulation car and take it for a high octane spin
- The reception will be held outdoors and will involve a short walk from pavilion to test track. Please dress appropriately. If you need wheelchair assistance, please contact Kristen Holmes.
- Your conference badge must be worn for access to this event.
Dinner on Your Own:
- All restaurants at the Rosen Shingle Creek will be open at 5 p.m. for dinner. We strongly encourage you to plan ahead and make plans for a light dinner before the transportation departs at 7 p.m. Once on property at Disney, you will not be able to exit the reception location and return.
Can I bring a guest?
Guests are welcome to attend the Tuesday and Thursday reception, but the Monday evening reception is for conference attendees only.
Do I have to participate in the Test Track portion of the evening?
Transportation will be available after the fireworks, should you not want to participate in the GM Test Track.
How late will the evening be?
We anticipate concluding the last Test Track experience around 10:30 p.m. and arriving back to the hotel around 11 p.m. Transportation will be available on as you conclude your experience at the Test Track if you wish to depart earlier.
If you have additional questions, please contact Kristen Holmes.
We are looking forward to seeing you.