2012 Siemens PLM Connection
Please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or any member of the board if you have any comments or contributions to add concerning our 2012 event.
PLM World, Inc.
2012 Conference News
- Conference presentations. All conference attendees now have access to the 2012 conference presentations. First, you will need to fill out the conference survey, then your membership will be added to the private access list. We are sorry, but non-attendees will not be given access until January 1, 2013. Please contact email@example.com if you have trouble filling out your survey, or gaining access to the presentations.
- Registration Receipt. If you have misplaced your conference registration receipt, please contact log into PLM World and click here to view your invoice.
- Conference presenters. For those of you that presented at the conference, the entire board of PLM World would like to thank you. But dont let the sharing stop at just one event. Consider turning your presentation into an article for our quarterly newsletter so it can be shared with our entire membership. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Conference Blog. Click Here to check out the Siemens PLM Connection Conference Blog.
2012 Conference Articles
- Desktop Engineering - Siemens PLM Connection 2012: Hardware Spotting
- Design News - Johnson Controls Standardizes on Siemens PLM
- Graphic Speak - Siemens PLM says there’s new wind in the Velocity sails
- Automation World - Siemens PLM Conference Attracts 1,800 plus
- CAD Insider - Solid Edge Gets Mentioned
- ConnectPress - Siemens PLM Connection Day 1: The Value of Software to Increase by 2015
- Desktop Engineering - Siemens PLM Connection 2012: Filtering Big Data with Active Workspace
- Desktop Engineering - Siemens PLM Connection 2012: Solid Edge for iPad, Insight XT for SMBs
- Desktop Engineering - Roundtable on Socio-Mobile Business Apps at Siemens PLM Connection 2012
- PLM Think Tank - PLM Implementations and Open APIs（OLEG’s blogsphere）
- EngineervsDesigner - Episode 41: Siemens PLM Connections (18 mins’ podcast from Josh Mings & Adam O’hern)
- 3DCADTips - Now that Siemens PLM has acquired Vistagy, will Dassault Systemes play nice?
2012 Conference Statistics