Partner Presentation Submission
Thank you for your willingness to
share your knowledge and expertise.
- Please Read the Technical Guidelines before Submitting your Abstract.
- As a presenter from one of our partner companies, you will be expected to utilize a compensated pass from within your company’s specific partner package. The main contact from each partner company was given a Vendor Registration code to be used for complimentary registration. Please contact them or Christine Della Penna with additional questions. Additional partner passes can be purchased at a reduced rate of $945 to cover the cost of additional presenters.
- Those accepted will need to submit an electronic copy of their presentation, before April 14, 2017. (Accepted sessions will be included in the conference proceedings that will be available to all conference attendees and potentially prospective attendees.)
- All session presenters are required to stay within the conference hotel block. If an accepted presenter is unable to stay within the conference hotel, there will be a $200 conference charge.
To begin the electronic submission process:
- View a Sample Submission (docx).
- Review the Technical Guidelines for information on the attendees, delivery of presentation ideas, and details on Audio Visual equipment availability.
- You must create an account or log into your existing account before you start your submission.
- Start your submission by selecting Partner Sessions option below.
(The tracks will be viewable only if you are logged into your web account.)
No Connections/Tracks Available