The Mentorship Program
Our Mentorship Program brings together experienced professionals looking to share their knowledge of the industry and Siemens PLM Connection – Americas with first-time attendees and/or those looking to connect with and learn from the best.
Mentors: Your experience of the conference and the industry will be invaluable to our mentees. This an opportunity for you to meet new people and pass on your knowledge. And, I bet you will learn a thing or two from your mentee.
Mentees: This program is designed for first-time attendees and those looking for assistance networking and navigating the conference.
Once paired up, mentors will contact mentees a few weeks prior to the conference to introduce him or herself. This initial outreach will help your mentor access your specific needs and address any questions or concerns.
Navigating Siemens PLM Connection Event—Sunday, May 7, 7:00-8:00 p.m.!
Attend the Sunday evening Welcome Reception. This will be a great chance to meet other mentors and mentees in the program and hit the ground running. Don’t miss the unique opportunity to hear from a networking expert. Velvet Chainsaw’s Vice President of Professional Connexity, Sarah Michel, will lead the group in activities to help you learn the art of making lasting connections that help you maximize your conference experience.
Can’t make the Sunday Welcome Reception? Join the Mentorship Meet-Up, Tuesday, May 9 at the Partner Reception in the Solutions Center. Look for the special area reserved for you. Bonus: receive a free drink ticket when you show up.
We hope this program lays the foundation for creating a network of colleagues that will last a lifetime!
If you have any questions regarding the Mentorship Program, please contact Erin Wander at email@example.com.
PLM World woud like to help prepare another generation of leaders, and evidence shows that a memtoring program can help us achive this.
Tips for Making the Most of Your First Conference:
- Connect ahead of time with the Mobile App, Know the program. You can download the preview or program in advance either through the website or the conference app.
- Remember that you can attend any of the training workshops without pre-registration.
- Identify some key areas/goals you want to focus on personally and professionally.
- If you’re attending the conference with other colleagues plan your schedules in advance, meet often during the conference, and agree on some shared goals.
- Take advantage of any free meals provided at the conference — not only is it a great way to cut down on costs, it’s an ideal place to network and make new friends.
- See the new products/services your fellow PLM Software users are creating at the Customer Showcase.
- Join the Women@Work work luncheon and help build the future of female focused programming.
- Check out our partners at the Solution Center. They are ready to show you what is new!