Thank you for your willingness to share your knowledge and expertise.
- Call for Presenter Participation
- Open September 1, 2017
- Close December 4, 2017.
- Notification of accepted sessions/presenters
- January 2018
To begin the electronic submission process:
- View a Sample Submission (docx).
- You must create an account or log into your existing account before you start your submission.
- Start your submission by selecting a Connection/Track below.
(The tracks will be viewable only if you are logged into your web account.)
Please login to view additional connections/tracks.
- All partners must purchase a 2018 PLM World Partner Package to be considered for speaker acceptance at Siemens PLM Connections - Americas 2018.
- We encourage all partners submitting sessions to collaborate and co-present with a user.
- To be considered for the user connection tracks, ensure your submission complies with the submission timeline and is not a sales pitch. (Maybe add a link here to the timeline). The Agenda Committee will select sessions based on merit for the connection tracks. Partners accepted for the connection tracks are not eligible for the free primary presenter registration. However, free registrations are included in each partnership based on partnership purchased.
- In addition to user connection tracks, partners may purchase a speaking slot in the Solutions Sessions Connection. These are not based on merit, but are purchased sessions. However, we again encourage partner to focus on content and not present as a sales pitch.
We welcome all partners to submit presentations within any connection, however, we request you try and collaborate with a customer and you MUST purchase a 2018 Partner Package prior to accepting the speaking engagement if you are selected otherwise you will be unable to register and the session will be cancelled. Partners are not eligible for the Primary Presenter free registration.
If your session is chosen:
- Those accepted will need to submit an electronic copy of their presentation, before May 7, 2018. (Accepted sessions will be included in the conference proceedings that will be available to all conference attendees and potentially prospective attendees.) If the primary presenter is not registered by the end of Early Bird Registration their presentation will be removed from the agenda.
- All session presenters are required to stay within the conference hotel block. If an accepted presenter is unable to stay within the conference hotel, there will be a $200 conference charge.
Receive Free Conference Registration*
Primary presenters are offered free registration to the conference. It's our way of thanking you for your time and expertise.
- *Only Primary Presenters who are qualified Siemens customers receive free registration, any additional presenters on a session are subject to regular registration fees.
- Knowledge Theater (20-min) session presenters received a 50% discount off registration.
- Partner company presenters are encouraged to present with a customer, but are not eligible for the free discount.
- All Siemens PLM Employees are required to go through their internal selection process and will be subject to the registration price agreed upon by Siemens and PLM World.
If you have additional questions or need assistance, please contact:
Technical Director, PLM World
Global PLM Director, TI Automotive
Event Content Strategist