Partner Program and Conference Rules & Regulations
1. Application: PLM World must first receive a completed, online submission of the partner program application. The application will then be reviewedand we will respond to you within three weeks of your approval status. For those companies with a Siemens PLM Software licenseagreement, your agreement must be in good standing. All companies will be researched and reviewed for eligibility. Upon approval, PLM Worldwill send you a partner exhibition fair floor plan for your booth selection. See item 6 below for booth selection details.
2. Eligibility: he PLM World partner program is open to hardware, service and software companies that promote the Siemens PLM Softwareproduct line. No competing products to the Siemens PLM Software family of products shall be represented by your company attendees at anytime. The PLM World board of directors will have final determination of partnership eligibility. All companies wishing to exhibit in our annual conferencemust be paid in full of their annual investment payment (see bottom of application for deadline dates).
3. Payment terms: 10% due within 30 days of purchase; additional 50% due by March 6, 2017; remainder due by April 10, 2017. If initial invoice is less than 30 days prior to move in date, payment is due immediately. All dues must be paid in full to be eligible to exhibit. Unpaid balances will result in elimination of exhibition privileges or other partner program benefits.
4. Cancellation: PLM World may cancel a partnership at any time if the partner program rules & regulations are not followed, without reimbursementof partner fees or monies paid. If we determine that there has been a violation of these rules, you will be notified immediately andfurther partnership and conference benefits will be terminated. Cancellation of conference partnership and subsequent exhibition space mustbe directed to PLM World in writing 60 days prior to the event in order to be considered for refund. Refunds will be granted at the discretion ofPLM World. Requests meeting these guidelines will receive a 50% refund of partner program annual investment payment.
5. Conduct: PLM World partners and exhibitors are expected to conduct themselves and their activities in a professional manner marked by integrityand spirit of fair play. Partners must refrain from engaging in any activity which would violate proprietary rights of their employers, PLMWorld, or any other PLM World member organization (including their representatives). Partners must abide by the bylaws and policies of PLMWorld. Partners must not use the PLM World membership list or any part thereof, except in the conduct of PLM World business, as determinedby the PLM World Board of Directors. Partners must restrict the use of PLM World documents and other data for the purposed defined by thePLM World Board of Directors or PLM World policies.PLM World partners and exhibitors may not host any activities outside of the conference schedule of events during the event without prior approvalfrom PLM World. This includes but is not limited to training sessions, marketing meetings, hospitality suites, special events or other privatefunctions. Failure to comply with this will result in immediate termination of partner/exhibitor benefits without refund. Distribution ofpromotional material to conference attendees' hotel sleeping rooms, public areas, or in technical sessions is strictly prohibited without prior approvalfrom PLM World. Use of hotel and conference related facility communication systems to promote partners or their products is also prohibited.Partners must not engage in sales activities outside of the partner exhibition, including direct or indirect solicitation, or conduct anyother activity contrary to purpose or policies of PLM World at a PLM World-sponsored activity without the express consent of the PLM WorldBoard of Directors.Independently held promotions or contests, drawings, raffles or lotteries conducted within your booth are prohibited without prior approval fromPLM World. No amplification or attention-getting devices are permitted during the partner exhibition by any of the partners unless otherwise approvedby PLM World. All activities conducted in your booth must be confined to inside the booth perimeter and must not be distracting to otherpartners. Demonstrations held within your booth must be in small groups and must not overflow into aisles where the free flow of traffic is disrupted.Conference partners agree not to display any products or literature promoting competing Siemens PLM Software products or services unlessotherwise approved by PLM World. Sideshow tactics, or other methods, including within your marketing material, considered by PLM World tobe objectionable are expressly prohibited at the conference.No job recruiting will be allowed at the conference by any partners.
6. Logistics: Partner attendee forms must be completed per instruction from the PLM World event coordination team. Any additionally purchasedattendees must be paid for prior to the conference.Partner booth spaces will be arranged in the partner exhibition area grouped by partnership level and partner type. They will be offered for selectionby the order in which partner applications were received. All partner companies are guaranteed booth space in our partner exhibition.Set-up and dismantle hours specified in the schedule are subject to change, in which case all partners will be notified in writing. If an exhibitor isnot set up by the move-in time as noted, PLM World reserves the right to re-assign such space to another partner or to make other use of thespace as deemed necessary or appropriate at the expense of the partner. Exhibits are to be kept intact until the closing of the partner exhibition.No part of an exhibit shall be dismantled or removed during the fair without special permission from PLM World.
PLM World does not allow the serving of any food or beverages by partners in any part of the conference area unless it is part of a sponsorship.
Partners are prohibited from assigning, sharing or subletting a booth or any part of the space allotted to them. Nor shall they exhibit or permit tobe exhibited in their space any merchandise or advertising materials which are not a part of their regular products, or which are not compatiblewith the character of PLM World, without a written request and approval from PLM World. PLM World reserves the right to terminate any portionof the exhibit that is not in accordance with these rules without prior approval.
Booth furnishings such as tables, chairs, wastebaskets, carpeting, signs, flowers, and booth services (labor to setup and dismantle spotlights,etc.) may be obtained from the official partner exhibition service contractor. The service contractor will be available for partner assistance duringall hours of setup, exhibition, and teardown. The contact information for the service contractor along with detailed information on shipping, labor,special fees, and drayage is included in the Partner Exhibition Service Kit. The Partner Exhibition Service Kit will be emailed to each partnershortly after the partner program application has been approved by PLM World and will also be made available for download on our website.Without prior agreement from PLM World, the individual partner is responsible for any costs incurred as a result of a failure to meet scheduleddeadline dates, and will be invoiced accordingly.
PLM World reserves the right to control the layout of the exhibit hall. Detailed regulations governing the construction, height, and layout of exhibitswill be included in your Partner Exhibition Service Kit. These rules and regulations are to be considered an addendum to this document,and are subject to the full power and enforcement as set forth herein. If you require immediate access to these rules and regulations, pleasecontact PLM World for details. Each Partner will be held accountable for abiding by these rules and regulations governing stand constructionand height limitations. Partners will be bound by the booth construction rules included in the Partner Exhibition Service Kit.
7. Sponsorships: All sponsorships are reviewed and approved on a first committed first served basis. All previous year partners will be madeaware of the possible sponsorships at the same time via email. Sponsorship payment terms are as follows: Payment of fixed cost amounts aredue in accordance with item 3 of these Rules & Regulations. Variable costs (meals, receptions, etc) will be invoiced within 14 days of the closeof the event and are payable within 30 days. When advertising and promotional opportunities are reserved after the final due date, payment willbe due in full with initial invoice. All reservations with signed insertion orders are non-refundable. In the event that you cancel, you are responsiblefor full payment. PLM World has the right to offer new sponsorship products or positions throughout the show cycle that may not be originallyoffered. All event plans, advertisements, banners etc. must be approved by PLM World prior to the conference. All applicable food,beverage, decoration etc. decisions will be coordinated by PLM World with your input.
8. Liability: Partners assume all responsibility for any and all loss, theft or damage to the partner’s display, equipment and other property whileon the conference host’s premises. Furthermore, the partner waives any claim or demand it may have against the host or its affiliates arisingfrom such loss, theft or damage. In addition, the partner agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PLM World and the conference hostagainst any liabilities, obligations, claims, damages, suits, costs and expenses. This includes without limitation, attorneys’ fees and costs arisingout of or in connection with the partner’s occupancy and use of the exhibition premises or any part thereof or any negligent act, error or omissionof the partner or its employees or agents.
9. Security: Security will be provided by PLM World during all show hours including installation and dismantle of displays. Security will also beprovided after hours for the duration of the show. PLM World will not accept responsibility for partner’s personal items or valuable objects. Anysmaller items of value should be removed from the exhibit area while you are not present.
10. Insurance: Each partner shall carry and maintain all liability insurance. Participating partners assume the entire responsibility and liabilityfor losses, damages and claims arising out of injury or damage to partner’s displays, equipment and other property brought upon the host’spremises. The partner shall indemnify and hold harmless PLM World or its agents from any and all damages, claims and/or destruction includingtheft or mysterious disappearance to any and all equipment owned by, leased to or utilized by partners.
11. Name Usage: Participation by a partner in the PLM World conference does not entitle the partner to use the PLM World name, conferencegraphic or conference theme, other than with reference to the partner's participation as a partner in the conference, without permission fromPLM World. Participation in our conference does not imply endorsement or approval by PLM World of any product, service, or participant, andnone shall be claimed by any participant.
12. Americans with Disabilities Act/Similar Non-U.S. Statutes: Partners shall be responsible for making their exhibits accessible to personswith disabilities, as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar statutes as may apply outside of the United States and shall holdPLM World harmless from any consequences of failing to do so.
13. General: All matters and questions not covered by these Rules & Regulations are subject to the decision of the PLM World Board of Directors.These regulations may be amended at any time by PLM World and all amendments that may be so made shall be equally binding on allparties affected by them, as are the original regulations. In the event of any amendment or additions to these regulations, written notice will begiven by PLM World to such partners as may be affected by them. If any partner fails to perform any term or condition of the contract, or fails toobserve and abide by these Rules & Regulations, PLM World reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately without refund of anymonies previously paid.