PLM World Webinar Series
These webinars, presented by PLM World Partners, are designed to help you discover new solutions to increase productivity and efficiency. Register for a live event and have your questions answered in real-time.
Digital Transformation to integrate systems in today’s PLM
Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 1 pm EST
Today “Products” are complex in nature due to current ecosystem of variability and demand for being ‘smart’ and ‘connected’. In order to integrate the virtual model of a product seamlessly with manufacturing, digital transformation with bidirectional view on all parameters is necessary.
In this webinar, we will focus on how to bring about this ‘Digital transformation’ which:
- Makes manufacturing agile & adapt to variability
- Ensures better product through feedback loop and traceability
- Enables regulatory compliance through refactoring of data
- Helps shorten set up time from hours to minutes (for a batch production scenario)
- and more
Dinesh Kumar VK, Senior Vice President of Sales, Mphasis
Sanjay Talekar, PLM Consultant, Mphasis
Nicholas Holian, Chief Technologist, DXC
Innovation doesn’t generate revenue. Products do.
Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 1 pm EST
Presenter: Nicholas Holian, DXC Chief Technologist
- What are the major challenges facing the manufacturing industries today?
- How do you meet global demand and adapt to changing markets?
- Who’s doing it right and how you can join them.
Innovative self-serve BI capability with low through-lifecycle cost
Recorded: Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 12 pm EST
This webinar will provide broad overview of eQube-BI / TcRA capabilities and how to realize the full benefit of PLM implementations.
Presenter: Sanjeev Tamboli, VP Products & CTO, eQ Technologic, Inc.
- Understand typical key performance indicators in the PLM space
- Understand differentiators of TcRA with respect to traditional Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Understand what sentence based analytics means in context of Teamcenter
Migrating to Teamcenter – approach using eQube® Platform
Recorded: Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 12 pm EST
This presentation will cover customer use case of migrating to Teamcenter using eQube platform, covering various migration approaches.
Presenter: Mark Trammell, Sr Manager of Customer Engagements, , eQ Technologic, Inc.
- Strategies for data migration/integration
- Data mapping methodologies
- Understanding of the eQube MI Digital backbone.