PLM World Webinar Series
These webinars, presented by PLM World Partners, are designed to help you discover new solutions to increase productivity and efficiency. Register for a live event and have your questions answered in real-time.
Innovation doesn’t generate revenue. Products do.
Recorded: Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 1 pm EST
Presenter: Nicholas Holian, DXC Chief Technologist
- What are the major challenges facing the manufacturing industries today?
- How do you meet global demand and adapt to changing markets?
- Who’s doing it right and how you can join them.
Digital Transformation to integrate systems in today’s PLM
Recorded: Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 1 pm EST
Today “Products” are complex in nature due to current ecosystem of variability and demand for being ‘smart’ and ‘connected’. In order to integrate the virtual model of a product seamlessly with manufacturing, digital transformation with bidirectional view on all parameters is necessary.
In this webinar, we will focus on how to bring about this ‘Digital transformation’ which:
- Makes manufacturing agile & adapt to variability
- Ensures better product through feedback loop and traceability
- Enables regulatory compliance through refactoring of data
- Helps shorten set up time from hours to minutes (for a batch production scenario)
- and more
Dinesh Kumar VK, Senior Vice President of Sales, Mphasis
Sanjay Talekar, PLM Consultant, Mphasis
Nicholas Holian, Chief Technologist, DXC
Innovative self-serve BI capability with low through-lifecycle cost
Recorded: Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 12 pm EST
This webinar will provide broad overview of eQube-BI / TcRA capabilities and how to realize the full benefit of PLM implementations.
Presenter: Sanjeev Tamboli, VP Products & CTO, eQ Technologic, Inc.
- Understand typical key performance indicators in the PLM space
- Understand differentiators of TcRA with respect to traditional Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Understand what sentence based analytics means in context of Teamcenter
Migrating to Teamcenter – approach using eQube® Platform
Recorded: Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 12 pm EST
This presentation will cover customer use case of migrating to Teamcenter using eQube platform, covering various migration approaches.
Presenter: Mark Trammell, Sr Manager of Customer Engagements, , eQ Technologic, Inc.
- Strategies for data migration/integration
- Data mapping methodologies
- Understanding of the eQube MI Digital backbone.